If I told you that you could protect your home and what’s in it for less than $20.00 you might not believe me. Take a look at 5 items that can help keep things safe and sound in your home.
- This surge protector has 6 outlets and can protect your computer, TV, Modem and other devices from a sudden surge of electricity. This Monster Cable comes with a $10,000 connected equipment guarantee. Not only will this prevent blow outs, but will protect from spark overloads.
- The First Alert Water Alarm is a battery operated sensor that detects water near by. Place this alarm near a water heater, furnace, or sump pump to detect any leaks or flooding.
- This set is perfect for monitoring the traffic coming in and out of your home. Place this unit on the threshold of your entering/exiting doors or windows. If opened at inappropriate times, a loud alarm will sound alerting all that can hear.
- While you can end up spending lots on a smoke detector, the First Alert Smoke Detector has the same technology as the higher priced units. This detector has a guiding light to help home owners find the best and faster escape route in smoke filled situations. By placing your detector on each floor of your home and outside of the bedrooms, you can ensure your home is safe and secure.The
- The Atomic Cop Cam is a motion activated HD security camera. One button operation, push to turn on and it records all motion activity. This mini cam has loop recordings with a powerful microphone. The perfect home surveillance system. Use this camera indoors or out. With an 8GB SD card it’s less than one square inch and cost less than $20.00.