by Chef Jason from 5280 Culinary
Today we are celebrating the beautiful combination of Brownies and Cookies, so to whoever had this brilliant idea… we say Thank You. Were cooking these today in some lodge cast iron on our Weber Grill.
Add smoke if you want that extra flavor punch.
Yield: 12 Brookies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-13 minutes, depending on desired doneness
Print Recipe for Weber Brookies
1 Pkg Brookie Mix or 1 Package Brownie and 1 Package Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Follow boxed mix directions
- In a medium mixing bowl mix the brownie mix as instructed on the package
- In a separate bowl mix the brownie mix as instructed on the package
- Lightly oil or spray your lodge 10 1/2” cast iron skillet
- Spread the brownie mix in the skillet and smooth out
- Scoop the cookie dough or sprinkle the cookie dough onto the brownie mix
- Ignite Weber Grill with outside burners ONLY and set temperature to 350˚
- We will be cooking indirect today, so make sure center burner is off
- Place into the Weber and bake at 350˚ for 30-35 minutes or until desired doneness
- Remove from the Weber using heat proof gloves, allow to cool for 2 minutes, cut with spatula into 12 bars, allow to cool for 10 minutes and then remove from the skillet and allow to cool fully
- Be sure cookies are fully cooled before covering
Grills / Grill Gear Used:
Weber Gas Grill Various Models
Lodge, Skillet Ace SKU – 6655096
For more helpful Tips & Advice visit Tips.acehardware.com.