“Juicy, smoky grilled hamburgers. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.”
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- seasoned salt to taste
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, lightly mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and garlic powder. Form into 3 patties, handling the meat minimally. Brush both sides of each patty with some oil, and season with seasoned salt.
- Place the patties on the grill grate, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until well done.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 396 calories; 301.9 28.2 99 220