How to assemble the most AWESOME vegetable platter! No more sad-looking veggies! This is so easy and perfect for entertaining!
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 4 carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon, garlic, basil, rosemary, sage, and parsley; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brush olive oil mixture onto the asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, squash, zucchini and red onion; let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a grill basket; place basket onto the grill. Cook, turning occasionally until vegetables are lightly charred all over, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with remaining marinade, if desired.