These trash bag spider webs are a fun and affordable way to bring Halloween decorations to your home inside and out. They take just minutes to make and allow you to get creative with the design too.
Grab your trash bags, tape and scissors this craft is fast and easy. You’ll only wish you did it sooner!
- Cut trash bag in half, length wise
- Fold the corner to the center of the bag and cut off the remainder of the trash bag
- Fold the triangle into a smaller triangle shape and tape the loose edges
- Cut the side that doesn’t have the tape into strips. Careful not to cut through to the side that is taped
- Unfold and hang proudly inside or out of your home
These “How-To’s” are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained in Ace Hardware’s “how-to” videos and/or articles is intended to provide general guidelines for projects in and outside of your home. Tools, products, materials, techniques, building codes, local regulations are continually changing. Ace Hardware assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein and disclaims any liability for the omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. It is the responsibility of the viewer to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project and the product being used. The viewer must always take proper safety precautions and exercise caution when taking on any project or using materials of said project. If you have any questions, concerns, or doubts regarding any element of what is displayed in the videos and/or articles, contact a licensed professional.