From traditional home repair to emergency jobs, having the right tools on hand will be key to caring for your home. It’s a small investment to have the peace of mind knowing you can keep your home in tip-top shape with what’s in your tool collection.
- A good toolbox or bag that is expandable. I really like the Milwaukee Packout chest. It’s expandable and you can roll it around like a tool chest.
- The Ace 6 pc. Pro screwdriver set gives you tough tools that have both Philips and standard blades.
- Channellock slip-joint plier set is a must-have for any plumbing work in and around the home as well as other tasks.
- Stanley 25 foot tape measure is perfect for all measuring inside or out of your home. The length suits nearly any home project and the bright yellow offers an easy-to-read blade.
- A Plumb Pro Series 16 oz Rip/Claw Hammer featured a contoured handle for increased comfort and reduced hand fatigue. It’s a high-quality hammer that will last forever.
- Two sets of Eklind Tool hex-L Wrenches in standard and metric sizes. You’ll need these for the assembly of most items you will buy like furniture, toys even outdoor furniture. #
- The DeWalt 7 inch Retractable Utility Knife offers the security of a fixed knife with the convenience of a retractable knife. From opening boxes easily to cutting drywall, you’ll soon realize just how essential a good utility knife is to a home.
- A 2 foot and Torpedo Level from Johnson features a top-read window for easy viewing and glow in the dark vial surrounds to ensure the level can be read even on dimly-lit job sites. It’s best to have variable sizes to your levels for different tasks.
- DeWalt 3pc Chrome Vanadium plier/cutter set. These are very useful to have for grabbing, cutting, and stripping wires.
- Milwaukee M12 12 Volt Cordless Drill/Driver Kit you have to have a cordless drill in your home, you won’t believe how much time it saves. From assembling furniture to odds and ends around the home, having a good quality cordless drill lasts longer on projects and brings a quality result to your project.
This is your starter kit and from here you can add on. My motto is life is too short to buy and use cheap tools. Buy quality and they will last and get the job done every time.