Creating a outdoor dining space helps increase the living space of your home. We have some tips and product picks that help bring your space to life for the season.
How To Create An Outdoor Dining Experience
Patio Set to Set the Mood
- Any good restaurant is only as good as its atmosphere. Set the mood by updating your outdoor furniture. From a cozy dining set that offers an intimate feel to a set that offers the feeling of a comfortable lounge, there’s a set for anyone’s dream scene. Just remember that your new patio set needs to be seen. So a great way to extend its usability is to add lighting. With proper patio lighting, you can take dinners at dusk to dessert into the night.
Outdoor Heating Lamp
- It is important to be comfortable when enjoying a “night out.” Warm your outdoor space with a classy heating lamp that is not only aesthetically pleasing but very functional as well.
Kitchen Grilling Equipment
- Every restaurant needs its kitchen, your’s just so happens to be outside. Whether you grill on a Weber, Traeger, or Big Green Egg, Ace has the supply you need, even recipes for you to try too. A great benefit of a grill is that it offers the accessories to create unique options for meals on your patio. From beer can chicken holders to cedar planks, you now open your home to a variety of cuisine options.
Light The Space
- Mood lighting, it’s a thing. Sting up a few strands of LED Lights to set the atmosphere you desire. Or, try some Tiki Torches to create an exotic home getaway. Line your meal space with Citronella candles for an intimate feel in your backyard. Your restaurant oasis can be right outside your backdoor.
Accessories Make The Space
- An outdoor rug can change the feel of an entire space. The color, texture, shape, it all creates a mood. At Ace, there are lots of options for your style. Whether you’re creating a beach hut, a rustic bistro, or something completely your own. Consider updating a sun-faded or torn patio umbrella to bring new life to space, plus added shade. Adding garden planters and pots around the scene with citronella plants, lavender and lemon balm add color, life, and even better they keep mosquitos away.