Get quick tips for removing tough stains from carpeting, upholstery and clothing. Learn how to remove a stain without making it worse, and see how to use specialty stain removers to clean tough spills and stains.
- ACT FAST!
- For liquid spills, blot up ASAP.
- If dryer into the fibers, break up with a spoon and then vacuum up.
- Apply cleaner, then let it soak in, now wipe it up .
- Draw the stain out, without soaking the cushion under it.
- Use the same carpet method above.
- Use the correct stain remover for your clothing.
- Be delicate, but stern on the fabric.