Here is an easy way to save energy, prevent liquid damage, and keep pests from moving in. Learn how to seal up gaps and cracks inside and outside your home.
Types Of Caulk
Caulking Your Home
- Be sure to check exterior vents, exposed pipes, and the crevices where windows/doors meet the house.
- For large open gaps, use spray foam to fill the space evenly.
- For spaces between doors and windows, use a silicone clear caulk to line those spaces.
Weather Stripping Your Home
- For interior gaps under doors, you can try metal or acrylic plates for a more permanent seal.
- For a less permanent seal, try a stick-on vinyl or a Quick and Stick foam weatherproofing strip.
- Quick and stick foam is a great way to seal all windows and doors this winter.
Source: tips.acehardware.com ~ Image: Canva Pro