When deciding on a color for your space the entire process can be intimidating. Well, we’ve made the process much easier by offering you our 5 top colors for the indecisive person. These colors go great in nearly any room in your home and are neutral enough to compliment a variety of furniture and decor themes.
- Light Navajo White is a neutral and safe color that pairs perfectly with light or dark trim.
- Garden Stone is a timeless color that offers warm and cool shades, making it suitable for any room.
- If you’re wanting something a bit darker than white, try a lighter neutral shade like Haven of Coziness.
- A color this rich, needs a name like Tiramisu. It matches perfectly with bold furniture in the room.
- Play it Cool is ideal for places where you want to unwind after a busy day, try it in a bedroom or den.
Want to try before you buy? Upload your room photo at The Paint Studio and test them out.